ScriptLinkStandard is a class library designed to help organizations that use myAvatar by Netsmart Technologies, Inc. get up and running quickly with ScriptLink.
Looking to get started with ScriptLinkStandard? We will be making ScriptLinkStandard available through NuGet for easy inclusion in your new and existing ScriptLink projects.
ScriptLinkStandard is compatible with projects based on .NET Framework 4.6.1 and later. Learn more.
- Right-click on the solution and select Manage NuGet Packages for Solution…
- Enter ScriptLinkStandard in the search box. (Check Include prerelease to check to get the latest prerelease version.)
- Select ScriptLinkStandard from the search results.
- Check the boxes next to each of your projects (Web and Unit Test) and select Install.
- Once installed you may close the NuGet - Solution page or search for additional packages.
- You can now reference the ScriptLinkStandard library throughout your project with
@using ScriptLinkStandard.Helpers @using ScriptLinkStandard.Interfaces @using ScriptLinkStandard.Objects
Here are some walkthroughs to help you get started with ScriptLinkStandard.
A basic implementation of the ScriptLinkStandard library would use only the ScriptLinkStandard namespace.
The ScriptLinkStandard.Objects namespace includes all of the objects (classes) required to create a functional ScriptLink API.
Although most of the ScriptLinkHelpers are accessible as method on the various objects, some use cases would need leverage the ScriptLinkHelpers class directly. Here are some common examples:
- Read more…
The ScriptLinkStandard.Interfaces namespace is helpful when you want use a Test-Driven Development process or create your own custom objects that work with the ScriptLinkHelpers class.